Lemming & Pals 2 Lemming & Pals 2

my eyes hurt too

i have to agree with the last review, its like u didnt even try

fadedshadow responds:

shut the door i'm trying to poop

Intense Battle 3 Intense Battle 3

Not exactly pro... but

It was a good flash and it seemed you put a lot of effort in it. It could of been longer, louder, or more people in it... unless you want it to be a one on one, which you should absolutely make it longer. Also, you probobly need to use that onion skinning... it could help with the sliding legs. Great job though, you're on your way.

The Clash of the Jedi The Clash of the Jedi

Goody goody gum drops

But is it just me, or are the hands staying still while the sabers are spinning like propellors? Oh well. The idea of a movie camera is good. So, nice job, kiddle

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

The hands are featureless circles, so it only looks like they're staying still.

Random Pointless Battle 4 Random Pointless Battle 4

Cool, but...

NOOOOO! You're slowly getting rougher in your random battles. Good effoort though. I like to see you younglings giving it your all. (JK) So... Keep it up

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

Getting rougher? You mean my tweens aren't as smooth, right? Anyway, thanks for the review.

Random Pointless Battle 1 Random Pointless Battle 1

Cool

It was a lot smoother than the third. It was a lot better. Keep it up. But one thing- that one saber clash sound got a little annoying.

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

That saber clash sound is annoying, but it's all I have. I'll try to get better ones.

Random Pointless Battle 3 Random Pointless Battle 3

Cool

Niicce. It was cool. I like how you made it go from one theme to the next. A little rough, but I can see you can come up with some pretty cool ideas. Make the fifth one, QUICK!

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

"Make the fifth one?" What a coincidence! I just started the fifth one yesterday! It should be done in a week or less. Thanks for the review!

-=another random battle=- -=another random battle=-

WOW

That was awsome! Especially the Xiao Xiao part. Great job. Keep 'em comin'.

Stick Scuffle Stick Scuffle

Niiiicccce

Great. It was really good. And I know that it isn't bad to use sticks. I do myself. It's a style. Nice job. Keep it up.

Teh Random Field. Teh Random Field.

Okay

There was some pretty good art in there... no plot though. That guy and the rabbit dude were kinda bad drawings though. Better luck next time hopefully.

bobsmovie responds:

I could say *thanks for the review*... but you'd know that i was lying :D

Skate R0x! Skate R0x!

It was a pretty good flash

Could be better, though. Considering the scenarie, plot, and the stickman movements. Nice job though.